Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fancy Footwork


Life is full of stuck possibilities. We are kind of stuck here on earth until further notice. As the old hymn puts it: "Till The Roll Is Called Up Yonder," makes me think we better make the best out of stuck lest life turn into one big rut. I don't like ruts! They are common, unimaginative and boring. Believe me, I've spent time in them and I am sure you have also. I even took up emotional residency in a few...then, to make them comfortable, I decorated them and adorned the walls with excuses: I can't...I tried, or I can't afford it. That's just a few of the plagues...or I mean plaques I hung on my ruts. Not any more though!
Have you ever observed excavatore? The first thing they do is send out surveyors to assess. This is where the Holy Spirit and your wise friends assist..The Holy Spirit reveals to you why your stuck and your friends help strengthen your resolve and pray for you in the process.

Think about or just imagine what might happen if you were to step out of your old routine and deliberately walk in His ways.
Heck, you might even do a little vacationing with the family or do a little break dancing on your way up and out of that hard place.

C'mon rut-dwellers, boogie out of there, risk life!!

William Arthur Ward wisely said: To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out for another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk revealing your true self. To place you ideas, your dreams, before a crowd is to risk rejection. Is fear preventing you from taking a necessary risk today?
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, just merely opening your hands to receive something better....”

Get Renewed, Rejuvinated and Refreshed!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we should dance.

We offer a product for people who like to vacation and "don’t think they can afford it," or "don't think they can" like we USE to think.

Do you know anyone who might like a product like this? We are never too busy for referrals.
We realize this isn’t for everyone and it may not be a fit for you. Look it over, you decide.

Please visit our sites, enjoy, ask questions, offer feedback or just send us hello.We would love hearing from you.

Find your happy place. Just a hop, skip, and a click away.
http://www.supremeluxuryvacations.com/
Opportunity is never lost. It goes to those who want to accept and grab it.

1 comment:

Vanessa Shelton said...

Debbie, you are really getting the hang of this! It's beautiful!